17 February 2006

surfing

I feel like doc-like in my odd websurfing and findings and checkups right now, but found this on my sisters sight and enjoyed it quite a bit. It is about songs and what they remind you of.

THE WAY HIS COLLAR FALLS-SAVES THE DAY9th grade-sitting in chris’s room and listening to this on vinyl and then we went outside and he taught me how to play ‘hold’ on our front porch and rotto brought over mikes hard lemonade and I had to drink them all because chris didn’t like them and we threw them at YIELD signs on the way to the recycling center and when we got home I had to clean the house so that my parents wouldn’t know chris had a party while they were gone

TRUSTED-BEN FOLDS10TH grade- driving with chris in the mini van to do recycling and we went to kick the cardboard boxes into the big bin because we were angry and we realized that kicking thick cardboard boxes really does hurt [you wouldnt think so, but add the elements such as a breeze and 30 degree weather and you'll see]. And then we went to the tiger mart and got coffees and candy like we always do

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that was quite doc-like of you i must say.

but his searches consist of generally the same site over and over and over again.
KU. Marriott. KU. Bank statements. Marriott. Mail. and then cherylin's files on the computer